Tuesday, July 21, 2009

and here are more...

... updates/pictures i promised you.

#34 urban alphabet:

F:

F:

H:
O:
P:

T:

X:
#39 work on making my own wine cork board:
here are a few pictures of the moments i got corks to use in my future wine frame!
i did get two corks from the cruise i went on, but didn't take any great pictures of the moments.
the next one i did take a picture of. me and a few friends pregamed at the new kids on the block concert. this is sarah giving me the cork before we went into the concert.

then these following two are from sarah and jim's engagement party. and yes, that was a "shot" of wine. wild
and finally i got another cork this weekend at my friend's 30th birthday party. yet i have no good pictures to include.

#43 my etsy purchase:
this is the ring i bought from erin on etsy. i love, love, love it and get so many compliments on it all the time!

0 comments: